fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
* There are 1,011 billionaires around the world in 2010, up from 793 last year. Of those 89 are women, up from 72 in 2009.
* There were 611 billionaires who increased their wealth in the past year. The fortunes of 62 fell, while 77 stayed even.
* There are 403 billionaires in the United States with a net worth of $1.3 trillion; this is up from 359 in 2009 and a value of $1.1 trillion.
* There are 248 billionaires in Europe with a net worth of $1 trillion, up from 196 billionaires last year with a fortune of $665 billion.
* In the Asia-Pacific region there are 234 billionaires worth $729 billion, compared with 130 billionaires in 2009 valued at $357 billion.
* The Middle East and Africa have 65 billionaires with a fortune of $181 billion, up from 58 last year worth $156 billion.
* The Americas (excluding the United States) accounts for 61 billionaires with a net worth of $304 billion, compared with 50 billionaires last year valued at $175 billion.
* There are 97 billionaires making their debut in 2010.
* Thirty people have dropped off the list from last year, another 13 died, and 164 returned to the billionaire ranking.
hey interesting thing is that coffee is originaly a fruit and its a cherry too.
this coffee is from two types of beans...
1. Robusta which is not grown in high altitudes and flavor of this beans are some what low in quality.
2. Arabica which is grown in high altitudes and these beans produce best in taste and quality.
A coffee tree gives only 1 pound of roasted coffee every year.
Beethoven, who was a coffee lover, was so particular about his coffee that he always counted 60 beans for each cup when he prepared his coffee.
Decaffeinated coffee sales are at their highest in January of each year, partially due to New Year’s resolutions.
The number of coffee drinkers who prefer theirs “black” grew to 39 percent of total coffee drinkers in 2005 from 32 percent in 2004.
Use of sugars and artificial sweeteners among coffee drinkers is down to 34 percent in 2005 from 37 percent in 2004.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Peoples in america uses 5 crores tons papers anually which is equal to 850 crores of trees.
Every day fourty thousand children dies because of disease caused by environment disorder.
United states peolpes uses more plastics in their day to day life. it has been estimated that if those peoples in united states of america have used 2 plastic bags lesser than normal use we would have saved 250 crores of plastic bags
lots of land is destroyed for maintiain cattle in america. So beefs price is really low in america.
3000 crores profit is made by drugs(medi) generated from tropical forest
Madagaskar have thousands of plants species which grws in madagaskar only.