- We all know that spiders lives everywhere, Even under water. Those spiders which live in water are called as “diving bells” because they build bell shaped webs which traps air bubble which makes spiders to breath.
- It is said that the chameleon’s eye was the inspiration for inventing military turret( Revolving tower ) which can be found in top of tank.
- King cobra hiss sound is much lower than other snakes
- A gorilla named koko has learned some basic American sign language.
- Lion’s tongue is rough enough to lick human’s body skin.
- Many people call the panda a “panda bear”, but for a long time scientists weren’t sure if it really was a bear. Today , in spite of some non bear traits , the panda is usually classified in the bear family.
- One special behavior that humans are great apes share in the ability to recognize themselves in the mirrors. The only other animal know to do this are the bottle-nosed dolphins
- There is a bridge in Austin , Texas US ., that provides a roosting place for Mexican bats. More than a 1- lakhs bats at a time makes this bridge as their home.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
- Shah Jahan also planned to built a tomb for himself but he can’t build it because he was imprisoned by his own son.
· Twenty thousand workers worked for 22 years(1632-1654) to build Taj Mahal which became one of the wonder of world.
· Actually we all know Taj Mahal as symbol of love but
· Mumtaz was shah jahan’s 4th wife out of his 7 wives.
· Shah killed Mumtaz’s husband to marry her.
· Mumtaz died in her 14th delivery
· He then married Mumtaz’s sister
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Hi friends … Wish u all a Happy Valentine’s day. Here are some interesting facts about valentine’s day.
You know that in the world women are the one who purchase more gifts on this day than the men. Next to Christmas this is the day in which gifts and greeting card sales goes to the peak in USA.
Only in Europe countries its said to be valentines day , but in most asian and other coutry its is said to be lovers day and a day which its meant for proposing their love and to celebrate.
Saudi Arabia , Iran , Pakistan and Malaysia have warned people for celebrating this day.( OMG…!!!!!! I wont go there )
In some countries they have a dress code to find the love status of the person. The dress code for 2012 valentines day is as follows
- If person wears red dress is said that he/she is already in love
- If in pink or rose that person is free and single.
- If in orange that person is waiting for one for him or her
- If in yellow the person is only ready for friendship
- If blue that person is on the way to propose
- If green that person have accepted the proposal
- If purple that person is not interested in love
- If in white that person says do not disturb me.
- If grey that person love is already broke up
- If black that person says proposal is rejected