Hi friends … Wish u all a Happy Valentine’s day. Here are some interesting facts about valentine’s day.
You know that in the world women are the one who purchase more gifts on this day than the men. Next to Christmas this is the day in which gifts and greeting card sales goes to the peak in USA.
Only in Europe countries its said to be valentines day , but in most asian and other coutry its is said to be lovers day and a day which its meant for proposing their love and to celebrate.
Saudi Arabia , Iran , Pakistan and Malaysia have warned people for celebrating this day.( OMG…!!!!!! I wont go there )
In some countries they have a dress code to find the love status of the person. The dress code for 2012 valentines day is as follows
- If person wears red dress is said that he/she is already in love
- If in pink or rose that person is free and single.
- If in orange that person is waiting for one for him or her
- If in yellow the person is only ready for friendship
- If blue that person is on the way to propose
- If green that person have accepted the proposal
- If purple that person is not interested in love
- If in white that person says do not disturb me.
- If grey that person love is already broke up
- If black that person says proposal is rejected